Enjoy these Membership Benefits
- Monthly Newsletter timely and informative emailed (except January).
- Local and national speakers at monthly meetings on topics of genealogy and family history.
- Genealogy Classes on a wide range of research topics
- Monthly Software User Groups to help with learning your genealogy software program.
- Access to the 'Members Only' section on the SDGS website featuring: San Diego County records, indexes and transcripts, Bible records, Society publications, Syllabi of Society Presentations, SDGS Newsletters (historical and current), Society Documents, and Member Forums.
- Free queries in the SDGS Newsletter
- Discount to the San Diego Leaves & Saplings genealogical research quarterly
- Support and guidance from fellow members in your genealogical research
Membership rates have been kept as low as possible. For those who desire to make a greater financial contribution to the Society, supporting levels of membership are available.
| Supporting memberships
- Individual membership - $30 per year
- Silver membership - $50 per year
- Family membership - $50 per year
(2 people in the same household)
- Gold membership - $100 per year
- Platinum membership - $200 per year
Membership forms are available at monthly Society meetings or click here. You may also sign up online here.
Submit a membership form for each applicant, together with a check payable to SDGS, to:
Membership San Diego Genealogical Society
C/O Anne Turhollow
5853 Lance Street
San Diego, CA 92120
Contact the Vice President with any questions about membership in the San Diego Genealogical Society.